– Run by a micro-processor.
– Entirely digital.
– 4-poles, however 2-poles can be applied where necessary.
– Automatic or manual gauging of frequencies
(frequency differences from 1-160 Hz).
– Micro-process timer w/sound signal.
– Max. power output of 100 mA per channel.
– Stationary or portable version.
– Indications: neuralgia, neuritis, causalgia, exogenous/endogenous polyneuritis, deforming arthrosis, joint contractures and traumas, Sudeck’s dystrophy, delayed healing of bone fractures
(metal pieces are not counter-indicated.).